Each of us in our own way live with purpose. What we mean about purpose differs as each of us differ. I have been lucky enough over the last two months to be working on a project with DaySpring that has people like you and me talking about what it means to both Go Back to School with Purpose as well as Living with Purpose. Also, DaySpring has done a great thing in reaching out to and is working with Adopt-A-Classroom to support students and teachers as begin another school year.
It’s no secret that many students lack the basic tools they need to succeed, such as school supplies. We wanted to do something about this, thus the Back to School With Purpose Campaign was launched. By simply posting a Facebook note or blog post as noted below, you can help raise $10 toward our ultimate goal of $10,000 for Adopt-A-Classroom. It sounds kind of complicated, but it seriously takes two minutes to create a Facebook note for this cause! Will you please join me in supporting students and teachers this year? Thanks so much! (See directions below or send me a message for more info)
This Back to School season, DaySpring is celebrating its’ new Back to School products sold at Walmart and their legacy of bringing hope and encouragement every day, everywhere. DaySpring will donate $5,000 to the Adopt-A-Classroom campaign with your help.
How can you join? It’s simple:
- Participate in the DaySpring Back to School WithPurpose campaign by creating a blog post about what it means to go Back to School With Purpose with specific rules described here.
- Dayspring will donate up to $5,000 to Adopt-A-Classroom
- You can tag as many people as you wish whom you feel live with purpose.
- The DaySpring Back to School With Purpose campaign will officially begin at 12 AM EST on August 12 and end at 11:59 PM EST on September 8, 2010. Blog/Facebook posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
- The blog post link has to be submitted to us here for your participation to be counted.
In addition copy and paste the following text in your post:
DAYSPRING’S BACK TO SCHOOL WITH PURPOSE BLOG CAMPAIGN RULES:
Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post about what it means to you to go Back to School WithPurpose and identify others who you feel are Living With Purpose in their lives – you can recognize as many individuals as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you a DaySpring Award
- Let each person you are recognizing know you have recognized them.
- Leave your link at btswithpurpose comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #WithPurpose blog campaign, and more information about Back to School with Purpose with DaySpring there.
- DaySpring is donating $10 for each blog participating in the Virtual Bag It Forward Donation to Adopt-A-Classroom (up to total of $5,000 for blog posts written by September 8, 2010).
Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation
By posting this note, I just raised $10 for Adopt-A-Classroom. Will you please join me in supporting students and teachers through DaySpring’s BTS With Purpose Campaign?
Feel free to copy what I have said above to make your own post!
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org