About the Game
Welcome to Kawawii Island, a paradise vacation destination with dozens of exciting activities for the entire family. Check in from the comfort of your own home and explore the island at your own pace, taking in the snow, sun, city, beach, and more, all on one island.
Want to explore the island? Go horseback riding around the mountain, ride jet-skis along the beach, or just take a long car ride on the island. Embark on thrilling adventures like sky diving, surfing, and white water rafting or grab your friends and family for some relaxing miniature golf, horseback riding, or fishing. Go Vacation encourages parents and kids to participate together with simple gameplay that supports up to four players, multiple challenges and hours of fun for the whole family. There’s never a dull moment when you Go Vacation.
Key Game Features
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot – There are exciting activities for up to four players spread out all across the island. Explore all the locations to experience four seasons of fun activities all on one island
- More Than Just Sports – In addition to Kawawii Island’s large selection of recreational and extreme sports, you can build your own villa and bring your pet dog along to play in activities.
- It’s a Real Vacation – All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required – snap photos of the island and partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Many Ways to Play – Activities on Kawawii Island support the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board for more advanced ways to play (Wii control accessories sold separately)
- Jam-Packed with Fun – More activities than you’ll know what to do with – Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more
My Take on the Game
If you are looking for an interactive world that draws you in and allows you the ability to play interactive games while also exploring the world itself, look no further than Go Vacation. You are able to enter a resort world where you can interact with other guests, adopt-a-pet, do tricks on a jet-ski or ATV or even have a water-gun fight. The sky is the limit when you go toKawawiiIsland. I liked how the game takes you step-by-step through each internal game and you are allowed to simply have fun while you are learning. I also enjoyed that the game can have up to four players at a time. The one thing that you do have to keep in mind though is that for many of the games you do need the nunchuck, and the game will not allow you to proceed with a game until you have it connected, so do not try to play three players if you do not have enough nunchucks to go around.
Overall though, this was a fun game with good graphics. The game uses many of the same graphics as many MII games, but I will say that one of the interesting things with this game was that you could also make your own avatar instead of just using a MII character that you have developed and the avatars are even more graphically intense.
So if you are looking for a fun, interactive, engaging game for the whole family, look no further than Go Vacation!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com