If you work outside the home, how many times have you been left wondering how you will get everything cooked for dinner? Yes, there are crockpots, but the issue is many of the recipes require that the crockpot start and stop at a point when you are usually at work. While you can cook something, you cannot keep things cold as you are waiting to start it.
Suvie is Revolutionizing Kitchens
Enter Suvie. Suvie is a WiFi-enabled, cool-to-cook countertop robotic cooker that makes eating at home fast and easy and with restaurant-quality results!
Suvie® was founded in 2015 by Robin Liss and Kevin Incorvia. With headquarters in Cambridge, MA, the Suvie team includes experts in gourmet cooking, kitchen appliances, product design, safety and engineering — all on the leading edge of innovation.
How it works
Order your custom combination of meals from our planner, and we deliver to your door on a cadence that you choose.
Suvie Meals come in special packaging that tell your Suvie appliance exactly how to cool and cook each ingredient. All you have to do is scan.
Suvie features two revolutionary cooking modes that provide hands-free cooking whether you’re planning ahead or need dinner in 25 minutes.
Relax while your Suvie cooks for you. Then, when dinner is ready, you can finish everything off with a quick broil to crisp up your proteins and vegetables.
And all the Suvie Pans are dishwasher safe.
Some of the meals
- BBQ Crab Cakes. Tender and flaky crab cakes are roasted until perfectly crisp and then drizzled with sweet and tangy BBQ sauce. Served with white rice and a special Southwest vegetable blend.
- Beef Short Rib Tacos. Features meaty short ribs braised in a flavorful tomatillo sauce until fork-tender, then served over soft flour tortillas, topped with sweet peppers and onions, and finished with a shower of mozzarella cheese.
- Falafel Orzo Bowl. Crispy, crunchy falafel patties top a signature 9 grain orzo blend. Hearty kale provides extra flavor and nutrition, and creamy tzatziki tops it all.
- Hawaiian Flatbread. The perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty ham on delicious flatbread.
- Chicken Enchiladas. Flavorful enchiladas filled with juicy chicken and fire-roasted green chiles, wrapped in tender corn tortillas, and smothered in melty Colby-jack cheese. Served with a side of vibrant Southwest veggies.
- Lobster Ravioli. Decadent, tender ravioli filled with briny lobster, milky ricotta, and aged asiago cheese coated in a rich, buttery vodka cream sauce. Served with a side of crisp green beans.
- Chana Masala. Fragrant and saucy chana masala with a mouthwatering combination of tomatoes, ginger, garlic, jalapeños, and warming spices. Served with plenty of white rice.
- Mediterranean Salmon Bowl. Verdant pesto delivers Mediterranean flavor and perfectly complements protein-packed grains, rich, flaky salmon, and nutrient-dense kale.
Suvie takes proteins, fresh vegetables, starches, and delicious sauces — and automatically cooks them into perfectly cooked, customized gourmet meals.
The new Suvie 3.0 boasts 15+ different cooking options, two large cooking zones, 36% more cooking capacity, and the ability to start and control everything from an app on your phone. With Suvie’s tap-to-scan feature, the Suvie Kitchen Robot knows what it’s cooking and how to cook it to perfection. Also, with Suvie’s amazing Cool-to-Cook feature, you just load your meal and decide when you want dinner ready. Suvie automatically refrigerates your food and starts cooking when you tell it.
My take on Suvie
I received my Suvie about a week after I ordered it. It was very well packaged so that it arrived with no issues. The box is heavy so I encourage you to have someone with you to carry the box into your home.
This past weekend I tried out a few of the Suvie meals. I tried Prime Rib and Mediterranean Salmon Bowl. The nice thing about the meals that you can get from Suvie is that they are completely self-contained and have almost everything that you need to make the meal. The only thing I needed to add in was olive oil, salt and pepper.
Once you take the meal out of the freezer, it only took a few minutes to prepare the meal and place it into the two pans that you use in the Suvie. Once you have the meal prepared and place the pans in the cooker, you scan the meal card and it automatically reads the meal (once you are connected to WIFI, and you can start cooking right away.
Each meal was a bit unique and cooked at a different rate, but in using steam, they cooked fully. The Suvie makes cooking these meals easy and the food was delicious.
I have not yet used the refrigeration yet, but that is one of the things that I was drawn to. You can set your Suvie to refrigerate until you are ready to cook the meal. This is a game-changer and allows you to set up the meal to start cooking before you get home and be ready when you get home. This is a remarkable invention and something I know I will be using a ton in the future!
While Suvie does offer a meal plan you can subscribe to, you can use your Suvie without the plan, as you simply have to use the controls to set up things in the Suvie. It even will allow you to set up both cooking zones at different temperatures, which again, is a unique feature that I loved!
All of this being said, get ready for great food and peace of mind as you step into using your new Suvie!