About the Razor Hovertrax Prizma
- Prismatic Light Show – The colorful LED lighted wheel hubs and front-facing light bars create a prism of color wherever you hover
- Electric-Powered Fun – Reach speeds up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h) with dual 150-watt brushless hub motors and up to 40 minutes of continuous fun on a single battery charge
- Learn on the Go – Select from two modes: Training or Normal and learn at your own pace. The mode indicator, anti-slip rubber foot pads, and Razor’s EverBalance technology empower riders of all levels to hover with confidence
- Top Tier Safety – The patented Razor Hovertrax is UL 2272 certified, meets both the industry’s highest electrical safety standards and Razor’s commitment to excellence
- Pick Your Color Story – With three colors available, select the one that suits your style
My Take on this Cool Hoverboard
This is a totally amazing hoverboard. It is loose but also responsive. You can make a slight adjustment of weight and it responds easily and quickly. This responsiveness allows you to have tight turns and careful maneuvering.
The deck feels nice underfoot. It has grips that make it so that you do not slip or lose your footing.
My daughter loved the look of this hoverboard. She also loved the LED lights. You get some amazing color on the wheels and in the front of the hoverboard so you look pretty cool while riding.
The hoverboard holds a charge very well. They say that it will last about 40 minutes of continuous use. We have not used it continually for this long, but in the amount of time that we did, we found that it will last about 2 days before we have to recharge.
The Hoverboard offers you two “modes”: a slower mode designed for training and a faster mode for those who know hoverboards well. This is important at first when you are learning how to ride and then you can go to the faster speed too.
This is a great hoverboard and I highly recommend it to all!