This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own
If you are a football fan, you know how exciting of a time of year it is. Not only is there excitement in going to the game, but there is also time that is spent in getting ready for the game no matter if you are a player or a fan. More and more today there are great products that will help you get into the game with great looking hair and skin while you can still have a blast too and best of all, you can make it a part of your daily routine!
I am not the best at staying at this routine, but let me share with you in what I am doing to try and stay on top of this for myself. For me, my skin is important, so I do my best to do the following everyday:
- Washing – I have to make sure to deep clean my face in the morning and night, to clense out the pores and get rid of any oils or anything else that is there. You also need to make sure to use a good shampoo to rid oils from hair as well and smell good too.
- Block Odor – Wearing good deodorant or antiperspirant is important. Nothing will be worse that being someone that no one else can be around because of your body odor.
- Sunscreen – I try and place sunscreen on my skin daily. I had third degree burns on my left hand that makes me more susceptible to cancer there. I do not want that and neither do you! Protect yourself!
- Your Hair – Take care of your hair using the right product that will help protect and get your hair looking great no matter what!
- Drink Water – This may sound strange, but drinking water helps to hydrate your entire body and it makes a difference. You also can use hydrating products to keep your skin moist and this will help you too.
Below are a few great products that I found at CVS that will help you accomplish this!
Dove Shea Shower Foam
- Comforting foam body wash gently cleanses and cares for your skin
- With NutriumMoisture™ technology, delivers skin natural nourishment
- Nourishes deep* into the surface layers of the skin
- Helps maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Dove body wash instantly foams for a light, airy lather you’ll love
- Shea butter and warm vanilla scent indulges your senses
Simple Water Booster Micellar Cleansing Water
- Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water, infused with skin-loving minerals and plant extract, is specifically developed for dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin.
- This no-rinse Cleanser gently yet effectively cleanses and removes impurities and makeup from your face, while also soothing and instantly rehydrating thirsty skin.
Degree Men Cool Rush Dry Spray Antiperspirant
- Invisible solid – goes on clear
- Stay dry all day
- Works well for outdoor sports and workouts
- Powerful, long-lasting sweat and odor protection
AXE You Body Spray
- Scent of amber woods and spicy cinnamon
- Modern, masculine fragrance
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash
- Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean
- MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering
- Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness
- Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort
- This effective formula rinses off easily
NCAA Football Sweepstakes -Enter between 9/24/17 – 9/30/2017
Readers enter the Sweepstakes by tweeting this post and using the hashtag #GetGroomingSweepstakes in their tweet. Entrants can potentially win either:
(1) Grand Prize:
- (1) Jersey
- (1) Helmet
(10) Additional Prize Packs:
- $25 CVS gift cards
- NCAA Branded Footballs
Offer Valid 9/24/17 – 9/30/17
- $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards WITH CARD when you spend $20 on participating Axe, Dove Men+Care, Degree Men or Simple products.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org