Where will our kids learn about leadership? From our leaders? Okay, that was a rhetorical question. From our celebrities? Another rhetorical question. From parents that are not present or work all the time? You know the answers to all these questions. There’s a vacuum and those of us still doing parenting must fill it – at least for our kids. We can’t count on schools to do much of anything other than teach a politically correct agenda. So, #DadChat has brought on two experts in this area to help us figure it out and learn how to teach leadership (to our kids). Alli Polin and Karin Hurt will be our guest hosts this Thursday, April 29 at 6:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. ET. We will be giving away THREE copies of Karin’s book, “Overcoming an Imperfect Boss: A Practical Guide to Building a Better Relationship With Your Boss.”
Karin Hurt is a keynote speaker, leadership consultant, and MBA professor. A former Verizon Wireless executive, she has over two decades of experience in sales, customer service, and HR. Named on Inc’s 2015 list of 100 Great Leadership Speakers For Your Next Conference and 2015 Top Thought Leaders in Trusted Business Behavior by Trust Across America, Karin improves business results through deeper trust & connection. She knows the stillness of a yogi, the reflection of a marathoner, and the joy of being a mom raising emerging leaders. Ultimately, it’s about Confident Humility.
You can download their FREE ebook, “Parent’s Guide to Leadership” as well as a FREE ebook, Talking Teams (easy leadership exercises you can do with your team) here http://letsgrowleaders.com/publications/
- What are the top three leadership skills for kids to develop?
- How can kids learn to be assertive without being a bully?
- How have you helped your children to grow in their leadership?
- How have you helped your children to grow in their leadership? #DadChat, Thursday
- What makes someone a leader? Who teaches our kids to lead? #DadChat, tomorrow!
- How can kids learn to be assertive without being a bully? Teaching kids #Leadership TONIGHT at #DadChat