- 11-12 grams of raw, complete, easily digestible plant-based protein, containing all 20 amino acids – including the 9 essential amino acids we can only get from food (fun fact, hemp has more protein per ounce than chicken)
- The ideal ratio of vital Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids – important for keeping inflammation at bay, and especially rich in GLA – a rare Omega-6 that is highly anti-inflammatory and great for skin, hair and hormones
- A macro and micronutrient profile to rival your daily multivitamin, especially rich in magnesium – a mineral up to 50% of the US population is deficient in
- A RAW/CLEAN, Paleo, Dairy Free, Non-GMO, Grain-Free and Gluten-Free source of balanced nutrition on-the-go
- 5 different unique and delicious flavors: Almond & Chocolate, Honey & Cinnamon, Lavender Pistachio & Blueberry, Pumpkin Seed & Spice, and Seed & Date
My Take on the Humming Bar
Over the past week I’ve been trying a new snack bar call the humming bar pretty. One of the things I was really unique about this snack bar was that it is made with hemp seed. And looking at all of the different health benefits of hemp it is amazing to see and try this. The snack bar itself comes in a number of different flavors that are very unique and not something I’ve seen in other bars of similar type. I think it’s a very unique product right now on the market cuz I don’t see a lot of hemp based product on the market today. A lot of times people think of hampel with illegal substances but this is not. This is a true health related products to that is very tasty and actually fills you up quite extensively. My kids also try the bars and really liked it the flavors as well. If you are looking for a natural snack bar that fills you up and paste grade this is definitely one that I would recommend.