Tired of the same ghost and fairy costumes every year on Halloween? Need some ideas for kid’s parties? Here is a list from Alex Brand of fun costumes, DIY activities and party favors.
- For those wanting a spooky monster costume; finish it off Face Painting Sticks, Monster Mitts and Monster Clompers.
- Great for the DIY mom looking to not break the bank for her Princess. Add Hair Chalk Pens and Make Your Own TuTu.
- Throwing a monster-themed party? Make a competition to see who can throw farther with Monster Toss or blow the biggest bubble usingMonster Bubbles. Finish it off with the winner getting a Bouncy Glow Monsters.
- No tricks here when you give out party favors like Slinky Jr., Color a Canvas, Chalk Pastels and Sparkle Tattoo Pens to kids without leaving them in a sugar coma.
- Create a Sherlock Holmes Adventure or Murder Mystery-themed night with these must haves: My Secret Marker Kit Mini Metal SensorUndercover Spy Kit Spy Scope Fingerprint Kit Rearview Spy Kit or get it all together with Super Sleuth Kit.
- Satisfy your Halloween sweet tooth with a candy themed party. Kids will forget about eating candy when they can dress up in candy with Arm Candy, DIY Sweet Headbands, Sweet Sparkle Tattoos, Sweet Glitter Nails.
- Free Halloween-themed Printables at http://www.alextoys.com/blog/printables/halloween-printables/
Halloween Sale thru 10/12 at http://www.alextoys.com/product-category/halloween-2/
These are just a few ideas, please visit Alex Brands for more and let us know if you want additional information.