About the Movie
The Portokalos family is back for another serving of ouzo and opa” (Tori Brazier, METRO) in MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3, available on Digital, Blu-rayTM and DVD October 31, 2023, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Written and directed by Academy Award® nominee Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding, My
When Toula (Vardalos) plans a trip to Greece to honor her late father Gus’ (Michael Constantine, The Juror) final wish, the family’s reunion becomes complicated with the reveal of a deep family secret. With non-stop laughter at every twist and turn, the highly anticipated third installment of the franchise brings a heartwarming reunion that honors the essence of what makes the original so unique.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 stars Nia Vardalos along with John Corbett (“Sex and the City,” “And Just Like That…), Louis Mandylor (“NCIS,” “Desperate Housewives,”), Elena Kampouris (My Big Fat Greek
MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3
Rita Wilson p.g.a., Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman return as producers, with Paul Brooks, Scott Niemeyer, Steven Shareshian, and Nia Vardalos serving as executive producers.
BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL for your collection:
- GAG REEL
- DELETED AND EXTENDED SCENES
- ON SET WITH NIA VARDALOS – The MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING
franchise comes full circle as writer and star Nia Vardalos adds a new role, and takes Toula’s ongoing adventure to another level, by taking a seat in the director’s chair.
- OPA! THE MAKING OF MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3 – Enjoy even more fabulous fun with the Portokalos family as the cast and crew takes you to Greece for revealing behind-the-scenes interviews, sneak peeks of beautiful locations and inside stories on the film’s creation.
- WEDDING DRUM SONG – EXTENDED TAKE
- FEATURE COMMENTARY – with Writer/Director Nia Vardalos
My Take on the Movie!
Get ready to laugh along with the whole Greek family you have come to love! It was great to have this movie set in Greece so you could see the family in an environment that you know they would love. You get to live vicariously through the family as they experience the mother country for themselves. The plot was fun and it was a great family movie for the whole family!