- The new Bosch 800 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and patented CrystalDry technology
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics
- Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base
- Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with
- Patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
I love to cook for my family and also cook with my kids when I can too. The issue though is that whenever I cook I tend to make a bigger mess. When the kids cook by themselves the mess tends to be even larger. With that in mind I need a dishwasher that has a ton of features that will take care of the messy situations that happen.
So why do I want in a dishwasher for myself and for my family?
I want a dishwasher that is quiet. Why, because life does not stop when I need to get things cleaned. I have had loud dishwashers in the past and it really stops you from being able to keep doing things while.
A Dishwasher that performs
Not only do I want a dishwasher that is quiet, but I want one that cleans thoroughly and that is where Bosch dishwashers come in. I went to my local Best Buy I was particularly impressed with the 800 Series and some of the features that it offers that makes Bosch an amazing dishwasher brand.
First, I love how much energy this dishwasher saves. The Bosch 100 Series units are ENERGY STAR certified to save energy and run efficiently. These units also have a triple filtration system that ends up removing food particles, and also have 6 different cleaning options making it completely possible to clean everything completely. The Bosch 800 offers a variable spray pressure system that has high and low sprayers that cleans hard-to-reach places. There is even a high-temperature wash with sanitizing option which helps to reduce bacteria and enhance drying. I mean Bosch owns 5 of the top 10 drying scores out of 160 tested dishwashers by a leading consumer publication.
I want a dishwasher that is easy to control and the BOSCH 800 series is super simple. With the touch of a single button on the front of the dishwasher you can get things started. Easy operation is achieved via the touch button front panel controls. What was also amazing to me was the amount of items you can fit in the Bosch 800. This dishwasher can fit up to 14 place settings and the upper rack can be adjusted manually for different heights. The silverware basket is even removable. All of this being said, this dishwasher offers an Adjustable Rackmatic™ rack which provides 9 adjustable positions giving you maximum loading flexibility.
There are 18 sound reducing technologies built in, making this the quietest dishwasher available. In talking to the people at Best Buy I was told that it is so quiet that the only way you know that it is on is through seeing that the InfoLight ® is on.