kNOW! is the first board game that is powered by the Google Assistant, which
means that you can play a multi-activity quiz game that is
always evolving and up-to-date.
Ask questions that have never been possible to ask in a quiz game before:
“Hey Google, how many days until Christmas?”
“Hey Google, how many episodes of “Midsomer Murders” are there?”
With over 1,500 questions for you and other players to compete, you can ask your
Google Assistant for the most up-to-date answers to see who wins!
To find out more, keep scrolling…
Experience jaws as a suspenseful tabletop strategy game! One player menaces the Island of Amity as the three-button great white while the other players go on the hunt as Brody, Hooper, and quint. Two thrilling phrases of gameplay capture the edge-of-your-seat excitement of the classic movie
Act 1: Amity Island
The shark prowls secretly through the waters around Amity Island attacking swimmers and avoiding capture. Meanwhile the other players work cooperatively to pinpoint the sharks location while also saving as many tourists as possible.
Act 1 ends when the crew tags the shark with two barrels or the shark eats 9 swimmers.
Act 2: The Orca
Experience the climatic battle aboard the slowly sinking Orca. Brody, Hooper, and Quint are well-armed… but they don’t know where the great white will strike next! Who will triumph in this epic battle of man versus shark?
The Shark wins by completely destroying the boat or eating all 3 crew members. While the crew wins by defeating the shark.
- What you get – 1 double-sided game board, 3 human movers, 1 Shark mover, 2 boat movers, 5 dice, 1 paper pad, 4 character boards, 8 boat pieces, 1 beach closed token, 3 resurface tokens, 3 target tokens, 5 barrel tokens, 16 swimmer tokens, and instructions
- Perfect for universal fans and families – Whether you’re playing with a group of devoted jaws fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, jaws is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Shark lovers!
- Clear instructions – high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away.
- Great replay value – in this asymmetric style of game play you can either play as the Shark or cooperatively as a member of the crew. Each game will be different as the results of act 1 will affect act 2 either in the crews favor or the Shark. This 60 minute game for 2-4 players will have you playing the epic finale to the classic film over and over again.
- Long term quality – Ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.?
Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolf Man, and other iconic horror film monsters descend upon your village to wreak havoc, hunt heroes, and terrorize villagers in this cooperative board game. Work together to defeat the monsters before the town is destroyed for good!
If you love games inspired on movies or current events and activities then these games are for you. Each is a bit different, but each are a ton of fun for the whole family. My kids loved all three games for different reasons, but I can honestly say that each brought my family closer together and it will do the same. If you would like to win each of the above for yourself or your family, enter the giveaway below.