GREAT SCOTT! Biff stole the DeLorean and went on a joyride through time, disrupting events and scattering items through space and time! Now it’s up to you to help Doc and Marty repair the spacetime continuum before time paradoxes unravel the very fabric of the universe. Jump in your time machine, complete events, return items, and help restore temporal order! The future is in your hands!
About the Game
- A company game for 2-4 players that allows you to relive memorable scenes of the Back to the Future movie trilogy, through quality materials representing details of the film, objects and iconic places
- Board game for boys from 10 years old, the average duration of a game is 60 minutes and is a pastime for playing evenings with friends or family, a great gift for movie fans
- Back to the Future: Dice Through Time takes place in a series of rounds; players collaborate to complete key events and to find and bring lost items back to their place.
- A round consists of the stages: draw the Event cards, throw the dice, perform the actions, move the outatime counter forward, add the Paradox tokens, pass the first player’s counter
- The game contains: 1 game board, 4 player cards, 4 DeLorean tokens, 4 Biff tokens with plastic bases, 16 dice, 72 Event cards, 20 Object cards, 20 Paradox tokens and more
My Take on the Game
The game by itself is a bit difficult especially at the beginning but after we understood it better we found that it was VERY fun. We kept playing it at an easier level so I cannot talk about the harder level. This was a cooperative board game and if you love Back to the Future you will love this too!
You can find this game on Amazon
Want to win this game for your family, enter by Dec. 24