It’s almost 2-18 and Applebee’s has some amazing deals as well as great food that will get you ready for 2018 in style. If you have never eaten at this great restaurant you should. We love to eat at Applebee’s! Applebee’s is one of the world’s largest casual dining brands, and amazingly there are nearly 1,800 Applebee’s. There are even franchise restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 14 other countries. We love the lively casual dining experience which combines simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and local drafts and allows families to come in and know that they will have a family friendly experience.
Now is a great time to get over to Applebee’s to try their great food, but also to experience some of the other fun things that are happening in this restaurant.
- Dollar LIT, a month-long promotion in December. Read more about this amazing deal here.
- I know that Christmas is over but if you still have any gifts to give, Applebee’s gift cards are also a good gift this time of year and there is a promotion right now where if you buy $50 in gift cards online or at the restaurant then you get a $10 bonus card
- Also, Topped Steaks & Twisted Potatoes is a new menu line up that features a series of Topped Steaks & Twisted Potatoes –starting at just $12.99. Read more about this tasty addition here.
There is so much good food here at Applebee’s that you will want to try for yourself. I highly recommend this restaurant for you and your family as I have had nothing but positive experiences with the food, the service and more.
- Share a comment about your favorite food item at Applebee’s
- Share this giveaway socially and leave a comment on where you shared it
- ENTER THE GIVEAWAY –
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com