About the Product
- 1 360o Camera, 1 2GB micro SD card
- 1 Puck Housing, 1 Suction Housing
- 1 Strap Housing, 1 USB charger/cable
- Camera lens can be rotated 90o
- Full panoramic 360 degree video
- Manipulate videos in a full hemisphere and share with friends
- Record 30 min video /w audio with 2GB
- Continuous recording of 20 min on 40 min charge
- Micro SD upgradeable
- LiFe Battery and USB Charger included
My Take on the Product
This was cool! I did not know what to expect with this, but came to find that the toy itself could be used in so many ways and the technology behind it was just fascinating! What was nice about this is that you can use it in so many ways, and for the would-be spy you can record what you are seeing and use the footage for your advantage. The unit comes with 2GB of memory, but it allows you to upgrade through Micro SD up to 32 GB which really adds depth to the toy itself.
You can use the puck feature that allows you to simply slide the camera where you want it, or you can use the suction cup feature to be able to connect it to a remote control car, a wall, or wherever else you want to spy on someone.
The camera will run for about 20 minutes on a 40 minute charge as mentioned above. I wish that the charge lasted a bit longer, but it doesn’t. Also, the unit does not come with a wall charger, but instead a USB charger, so if you want to use a wall charger you will have to have an adapter that you can purchase at most electronics stores.
You have some great camera options with this and can choose to use the panoramic camera or a fish eye lens, both of which were very cool and recorded quite well.
I have to say that I was impressed with this and am wondering what Spy Gear will come up with next!