5 and up
2 – 6
- 1 Zingo! Zinger with Easy Cleanup!
- 32 Hour Tiles
- 32 Minute Tiles
- 6 Double-sided Zingo! Cards
Square By Square Board Game
- Includes: Game Grid with Storage Drawer, 60 Challenge Cards, 14 Puzzle Pieces, Game-Go Bag
- Sharpens visualization skills
- Encourages spatial reasoning
- Great game for practicing perseverance
- Fun pattern building game for kids
Last Letter Card Game
The Classic Last Letter Game with a Creative Twist? This is ThinkFun Games’ take on this simple last letter game will inspire creativity, laughter and quick thinking? Race to come up with and blurt out a word from one of the picture cards in your hand? Think fast and remember that your word must begin with the last letter of the word previously called? Get rid of your cards first to win! Unique illustrations will spark imagination and allow for endless opportunities for new words – so simple yet so trick it might render you speechless!
- Ages 8 to Adult, Multiplayer
- Includes 61 Illustrated cards with original artwork
- Travel-friendly storage box
- Nostalgic last letter concept and “seek and find” play pattern appeals to the whole family
- Game invented by Joe and Dave Herbert
My Take on the Games
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org