DuckTales: Remastered is the perfect game that both kids and parents can enjoy together, available on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U. Players will embark on an authentic DuckTales adventure, as Scrooge McDuck and his three nephews; Huey, Dewey and Louie travel to exotic locations throughout the world in their quest to retrieve the 5 Legendary Treasures. Originally released 24 years ago, the game has been beautifully remastered, providing new parents the opportunity to share their favorite childhood show with their game-savvy kids, bridging the generation gap and ultimately bringing families together.
- Relive the classic TV series from the 1980’s follow the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his three nephews Huey & Dewey & Louie as they fend off enemies including the Beagle Boys and Magica DeSpell on their quest to obtain treasures from across the world
- Authentic Disney experience – some of your favorite Disney characters are brought to life by many of the original voice-over talent from the classic DuckTales TV series and stage backgrounds take their inspiration from the classic TV episodes
- Learn to pogo – in an all new tutorial level learn the basic playing skills including Scrooge McDuck’s iconic pogo jump and cane swing
- Visit the museum – track your achievements, progress and status on the leader boards in Scrooge McDuck’s new Museum
- Cash in your coins at Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin – a new playable area, Scrooge’s Money Bin allows players to track the amount of wealth accumulated and even take a swim through his latest spoils
My Take on the Game
This game was a blast! I remember playing this game back on NES in 1989 and it was so much fun then especially as this was the heyday of the DuckTales television cartoon. While the game was very similar to the older version, I will say the addition to the HD graphics were spectacular and you get to have a ton of fun bouncing on the heads of your enemies with the can of Scrooge. This was a a lot of fun though it is a bit shorter than I would have liked, as you just get into the game and then the game is done unfortunately. The nice thing though is that there are differing levels of difficulty that you can play to challenge yourself along the way.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org