As you go out to dinner at your local Applebee’s one of the things you have to decide is what to drink. I know when I go out (without the kids) it is nice to be able to try one of the signature cocktails every once in a while. One of the nice things at Applebee’s is that you can pair your drinks with the food you are eating with the help of your server. You also can capitalize on the fact that you can customize your meal easily with 17 sides that can be substituted for any meal that you choose. Some of the amazing sides and “extras” that you can select from include:
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer
- Fire Grilled Veggies
- Maple Pecan Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Garlickly Green Beans with Bacon
- Steamed Broccoli
- Baked Potato
- Chicken Tortilla soup
- French Onion soup
- House Salad
- Southwest Steak + Black Bean Soup
- Tomato Basil soup
- Four Cheese Mac + Cheese
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Classic Fries
- Grilled or Fried Shrimp
When it comes to drinks, Applebee’s has so many alcoholic and non-alcoholic that you can choose from. From one of the most popular drinks in America, the margarita that can be customized to your taste through changing the tequila, adding different fruits and finishing with salt or sugar, to selecting a beer from the many choices that are offered in small glasses or even in selecting the Applebee’s Brewtus beer glass which has been around for over 20 years.
Some of the other alcoholic options that you can consider include:
- The Applebee’s Perfect Margarita – made with 1800 Reposado tequila, Cointreau and Grand Marnier – is a delicious and balanced beverage
- A selection of our Applebee’s cocktails can be served in our Mucho Glass, giving our guests even more refreshment to enjoy
- Applebee’s also has hand-crafted cocktails to quench thirst and satisfy taste buds. Some of these are:
- Blue Hawaiian LIT
- Irish Peach Sour – Jameson, peach, housemade lemon sour.
- Raspberry Cosmo – Absolut Citron, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, raspberry, lime, cranberry juice, half sugar rim.
- Applebees’s® Bahama Mama available Mucho – Malibu Coconut, crème de banana liqueur, pineapple & orange juice.
- Blue Hawaiian Long Island Iced Tea- Mucho
- Bourbon + Berries – Maker’s Mark, blackberry, cranberry juice, lemon.
- Mango Summer Squeeze®
- Fireball Whisky Lemonade – Fireball Whisky, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, strawberry, lemonade.
- Top-Shelf Long Island Ice Tea – Tanqueray, BACARDÍ, Smirnoff, triple sec, sweet & sour.
If you have never been to Applebee’s before, you should know a few things about this great restaurant!
- Applebee’s is one of the world’s largest casual dining brands, there are nearly 1,800 Applebee’s franchise restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 14 other countries
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar offers a lively casual dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare with flair, classic drinks and local drafts
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar offers a lively casual dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and local drafts
- Applebee’s offers craveable menu items such as:
- All-day Brunch Burger
- Bourbon Street Chicken + Shrimp
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Four-Cheese Mac + Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Caprese Mozzarella Chicken
- Triple Chocolate Meltdown
My family loves this restaurant, especially because of all of the options that it offers all ages!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply