- The new Bosch 800 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and patented CrystalDry technology
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics
- Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base
- Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with
- Patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
My kids use a ton of dishes. They take them to their room and I have to find them myself or wait for a while until I have to have them bring them down to the kitchen en-mass. When this happens our current dishwasher has been a bit overwhelmed to say the least.
As my kids have gotten older I have found that the more work we have to do to keep up with everything. Recently I have been looking at updating our dishwasher and in a recent visit to Best Buy I started looking at dishwashers and one that stood out to me was the Bosch 800 Series dishwasher.
A few things that stood out to me with the Bosch 800 Series dishwasher was that is has a 24” width which means even more room for all of the dishes. This Dishwasher has room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, you can choose from 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element (talk about flexibility). You also get CrystalDry™ (only available in 800 Series) | The ultimate clean. The ultimate dry, including plastics.
This dishwasher also has a flexible 3rd rack that will let you add in even more! Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items.
The current dishwasher that we have definitely does not pull out as well as it used to when we first moved in. This Bosch 800 series offers you an EasyGlide™ rack that will load and unload smoothly. It’s easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes.
On top of this the RackMatic® helps you to fit it all, every time. With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs.
One of the others things that impressed me was that it has a 24/7 Aquastop®. With the fact that we have newer hardwood floors this is so important as this feature will make sure to protect my floors. The feature is a 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
The dishwasher that I currently have is VERY loud. We are definitely looking for a dishwasher that is super quiet. The Bosch 800 series has a 42-dBA noise level rating which allows you to wash dishes in peace. I have talked to people who own Bosch dishwashers and they continue to tell me how they are so quiet and that you have to check the exterior Infolight® to know they’re on.
The new Bosch 800 Series also offers you integrated controls that make it easy to use with simple touch technology.
I had a chance to talk to a great Best Buy employee and he shared a few other things about the Bosch 800 Series that impresses me even more!
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.