Every dad has a superwoman in his life, and that special lady deserves to be celebrated with a delicious night out. In honor of Mother’s Day (May 8), I have partnered with Local Pages (www.localpages.com) to celebrate moms out there for the amazing things that they do! One lucky reader will be provided with $75 toward any restaurant found on Local Pages.
I have to say that prior to working with Local pages, I was not as aware of their services, but in reviewing the site, I was amazed at the amount of local coupons, discounts, and advertising that the site provided. The site also had a ton of shopping deals available also. If you haven’t checked out Local Pages, you definitely should today!
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Subscribe to this blog
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Follow @local_PAGES on Twitter (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away $75 toward a restaurant on @local-PAGES – https://dadofdivas.com/giveaway ” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
- Like Local Pages on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/localpagescommunity?sk=app_190322544333196#!/localpagescommunity (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until April 28, 2011 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org