After a long winter spring cleaning is a great time to refresh and renew your home and I know for my family this is a time to simplify too. We will go through things to get rid of things as well as to make repairs around the house as well. Below are a few tips that may be able to help you participate in your own spring cleaning.
5 Spring Cleaning Tips
- When it comes to spring cleaning, work from the top down, inside to outside, to avoid getting what you just cleaned dirty again.
- When tidying, reduce trips around the house by temporarily depositing items in one spot en route to but not at their final destination.
- Make small repairs. If you’re not handy, hire someone.
- Don’t stand your brooms on their bristles. It will destroy their shape and diminish their effectiveness. Instead, get a broom holder, like the Magic Holder 5-position broom organizer.
- Do one room, even one area of one room, at a time to avoid unfinished jobs.
Also, with the end of Winter, you can also wash away their blues by working on your style. One way that I know that I do this is to find accessories that will accent your personal style. JORD watches do this for me. Recently, I have tried out the brand new Conway JORD watches.
SOME FACTS ABOUT THE CONWAY!
- The Conway is JORD’s first chronograph watch for men.
- Chronograph watches are traditional display watches with the addition of stop watch functionality.
- Chronograph watches were originally invented and used for tracking astronomical objects in the sky!
- Chronograph watches are now popular in aviation, racing, diving, and most athletics where precise time-tracking can be utilized.
- Many fashion chronograph watches on the market, don’t actually work! They just have the chronograph look on the face, but JORD’s Conway is a true operating Chronograph watch and uses the Citizen Miyota 0S10/0S1A movement.
ENTER THE CONTEST HERE – https://www.jordwatches.com/g/dadofdivas
Your link to enter the giveaway is not working. Thanks!
Please use this link to enter – https://www.jordwatches.com/g/dadofdivas