We’re getting close to the holidays and that means that it is time to celebrate with the Blog Pop Team’s Christmas Wishes Event! Between November 14-16 the 11 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The seven blogs that are a part of the Christmas Wishes event include:
|Still Blonde After all These years
|Dad of Divas
|Momma Told Me
|My Life with Rats
My next giveaway is Below!
Finding the right tires is never an easy thing to do, but Goodyear makes it easy! Living in Michigan, I have to find tires that will work in every season as I am not the type of person that is looking to have to change tires in the winter and then do it again in the summer, it is just not for me. With that in mind I was excited to learn more about the Goodyear Tire Eagle Sport All Season Tires. These tires are great for all season use with deep traction and good reviews on road handling (which is something that I am always looking for in a tire) The tire also has some additional great features:
- Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season tires feature responsive handling and confident all-season traction.
- This new high-performance tire also carries a 50,000-mile tread life limited warranty.
- In the tire, an innovative tread compound offers outstanding wet and dry performance, with enhanced grip in ice and snow. The use of silica in the rubber compound of the tread helps to improve both treadwear and all-season traction.
- The tread design is asymmetric with full-depth sipes that offer biting edges as the tire wears. Even a rim protector feature helps to protect wheels against accidental curb damage.
WHY GOODYEAR IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
- The Goodyear Pledge means you can take up to 30 days to love the your All-season tires.
- For over 100 years we’ve been creating innovative products and services that set the technology and performance standards for the industry.
- Goodyear’s continued commitment to advancing the science and technology of tires is what drives our experts every day.
I have used Goodyear tires in the past and have to say that I have been nothing but impressed with the quality of the tires that they provide. I will be sharing a review of these tires in the next month once the tires that have been ordered have arrived so I can then give you a better perspective on my specific thoughts on these tires. Giveaway
Want another chance to win this prize? I have another blogging friend that is giving away this same prize pack –http://makobiscribe.com/keep-your-family-safe-with-goodyear-eagle-sport-all-season-tires/
- Enter any of the giveaways below
Winner must be a resident of the U.S. Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one! Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen. As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone. THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck! ——————————————————————————————- New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews? Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org