Getting Sick is No Fun – Be Ready!
Do you have kids that are prone to being sick? I do! Without fail it seems that one of my daughters is always sick or coming down with something. Being sick is no fun for them, nor is it fun for us as parents, so it is important to have the right tools in the home to help to remedy and lessen some of the symptoms when they occur.
We tend to try to have a stock of medicine, but sometimes we run out, and lately we have been relying on some of the great Pfizer Pediatric products that I have found at my local Target. Why? Well, we have used these products throughout the years among other products, but have come to find that these tend to work better and last longer than others.
This means that I am able to ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, or lessen a cough with their Children’s Robitussin® DM Day/Night Pack (Children’s Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion and Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough) , or just tackle some of the nasty cold symptoms that occur with Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough.
- Dimetapp Children’s Cough/Cold DM grape syrup – 4 Fl Oz.
- Advil® Children’s Grape Fever Reducer and Pain Reliever Liquid – 4 fl oz
- Children’s Robitussin Day/Night Cough Syrup – 2 count (4 Fl Oz each)
*It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric Platform products and to use as directed
Want to find out more about the Pfizer Pediatric Platform products, check out these great sites!
- Sick just got real.™ website
- Sick just got real.™ Facebook page
- Pfizer products available on Target.com
- Share this post on another social media platform using the hashtag #SickJustGotReal and leave a comment letting me know where!
- ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org