It’s almost time for Valentines Day and to celebrate this Blog Pop is celebrating Bubbles of Love with all of you! Between January 19-22 the 10 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The ten blogs that are a part of the School Rules Event include:
|Still Blonde After all These years
|The Socialite’s Closet
|Momma Told Me
|Turning the Clock Back
|Making Ends Meet
|My Life with Rats and More
|Confessions of an Overworked Mom
|Dad of Divas
My next giveaway is Below!
Silly Zoo Animal Jokes & Riddles
By Seymour Simon
Illustrated by Dennis Kendrick
eBook SDLP: $1.99
In this clever follow up to their bestselling Silly Dinosaur Riddles eBook, beloved children’s science author Seymour Simon and his longtime collaborator, the very funny illustrator Dennis Kendrick, turn to zoo animals for a new round of silly jokes and riddles. (Ages 6 – 11)
• Content available in Read Aloud format with professionally recorded narration.
• Read Aloud includes word highlighting in sync with the voice narration.
• Text content is searchable.
WHY DO PUPPIES DO THAT?
You and your family are finally getting a puppy. Or, you WISH you could have your own puppy….soon! But there is so much you want to ask. Why do puppies lick your face? Why do puppies play with kittens? Why do puppies yawn and make you yawn? In this multimedia, educational book app for kids, Seymour Simon explains real things that kids love to know, illustrated by photographs of some of the cutest puppies you have ever seen. (Ages 4 – 9)
Content available in Read Aloud format with professional narration recorded by an Emmy award -winning studio.
Text content is searchable.
Fun activity allows child to touch photographs of individual puppies to prompt narration that gives additional information about the name and characteristics of the breed.
Silly Dinosaur Riddles
Beloved children’s science author Seymour Simon and his longtime collaborator, the hilarious illustrator Dennis Kendrick, team up on a book of dinosaur riddles that will tickle your funny bone!
Using simple humor and clever illustrations, this read aloud book introduces children to the names, spellings and pronunciations of a range of dinosaurs, some of which even adults may never have heard of!
Audio recorded by Grammy award winner John Marshall Media studio.
• Content available in Read Aloud format with professionally recorded narration
• Read Aloud includes word highlighting in sync with the voice narration. This serves as spelling and pronunciation aids for little kids
• Text content is searchable
• Dinosaur Quiz Activity
Why Do Kittens Do That? Real Things Kids Love to Know.
Whether your family is about to adopt a kitten, or just starting to think about it, this original eBook is full of fascinating information and irresistible photos you and your children will want to read again and again! (Ages 5 to 9)
Each question about kitten behavior is treated to a full-color, photographic spread; the images in this picture book are so adorable that they are bound to provoke squeals of delight! This engaging title will be an asset to both early reader and read aloud collections.
* With his trademark balance of conversational tone, informative text and stand-out illustrations, Seymour Simon delivers another delightful romp of discovery, both pictorially and factually.
* Read Aloud Edition with Professional Narration
* If you liked Why Do Puppies do That? you and your family will enjoy this book about kittens.
About the Author:
Seymour Simon has been called “the dean of the [children’s science book] field” by the New York Times. He has written more than 250 books for young readers and is the recipient of the Science Books & Films Key Award for Excellence in Science Books, the Empire State Award for excellence in literature for young people, and the Educational Paperback Association Jeremiah Ludington Award. He is also the recipient of the American Association for the Advancement of Science’s/Subaru Lifetime Achievement Award for his lasting
contribution to children’s science literature. www.SeymourSimon.com
Seymour Simon on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SeymourSimonAuthor
Follow Seymour Simon on Twitter: @seymoursimon
I have downloaded all four of these books and have to say that they were great. Full of amazing color and great information these books were ones that I loved sharing with my whole family. I also have to say that even the riddles were great. My kids are in a riddle phase right now and are constantly looking for new riddles to throw at unsuspecting audiences. All-in-all these books were great ones that your whole family will love!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count) (+4)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar (+2)
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site (+1)
- Subscribe to Dad of Divas by Email (+2)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a 4 #EBooks from @seymoursimon – https://dadofdivas.com/giveaway #blogpop #giveaway #win” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day) (+1)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Like the Blog Pop Blog on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs: (+1 each
- Enter any of the giveaways below (+1 per giveaway entered)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until January 28, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone.
THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com