As you get ready for the holidays, one of the things that we have to do in my home is put together gifts to fill our personal stockings. These are not the stockings that Santa fills, but instead we have homemade stockings that we have had for years.
As we put together the stockings we always put together items that are small and practical but also fun. You have to know the people that you are shopping for, but we always come up with some things that are typical and needed. For me, below is a list of some of the go to gifts that always seem to end up in my and my kids’ stockings.
For me Dried Cherries are a treat that are truly amazing. Being from Michigan Cherries are definitely something that we can get around the State but we do not always get this as it is something that we do not get often.
Yes, it is not glamorous, but by the end of every year you need socks, whether they are casual or dress socks (or at least I always do). For my wife it is always fuzzy warm socks and for my kids, they always seem to want (or get) socks that are themed to some of their favorite things (Disney, Harry Potter and more).
Small Toys or Collectables
In our stockings you can find little items that are perfect for the ones that you loved. In my stockings sometimes I will even get a mini Funko character. My kids get art supplies or portable games, journals or other items that they love in the end.
As I mentioned, getting items that are practical and used everyday is inevitable. One of the things that everyone always gets is a tube of Crest. Why? In our family dental care is important and we have imparted that to all of our kids as well. The kids know that this is important to us and in the end it will be for them as well (whether they know it or not).
Kroger is making it easy to stock up on Crest and save, so you can keep your teeth and gums healthy all holiday season long. Also, in my last trip to Kroger I found out that they were having a deal that would make sticking stuffing so much easier. Right now from 12/12 to 12/25 you can get buy 3 get 1 free.
These are only a few things that end up in our stockings. It is so much fun to get creative in the gifts that we give and my family always is SO excited to be able to get and to give their stocking gifts to each other.
Do you give stocking gifts to each other? If so, what items are mainstay items for your stockings?
- Hashtags: #CrestSmiles
- Brand Tags: @Crest and @Kroger
- On Facebook, please use the handshake feature to tag Crest’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/crest/
- Disclaimer: All blog and social posts must include the proper disclaimer messages.
- Captions and blog posts must include product your point of view on how Crest toothpaste is the best option for you and your family and why you recommend it.
- Posts cannot include any P&G competitive brand products (mentions or images including using any competitor toothbrushes – please use Oral-B toothbrush in any shot)
- Must be consistent with applicable laws and P&G’s then-current privacy, FTC guidelines and social media policies including, for example, #Ad or #Sponsored. Please note #spon is no longer applicable
- MUST SAVE DOWN CONTENT AND SHARE WITH AGENCY ALONG WITH VIEWS AFTER 24 HOURS
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free
- Discount taken at the register when qualifying products are purchased
- Crest products included (multiple flavor varieties for each):
- Crest Pro-Health
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced
- Crest Complete
- Crest 3D White
- Crest Scope
- Other participating brands: Pantene, Always, Tampax (feel free to mention these as long as the focus of the post is on Crest toothpaste)
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org