When it comes to springtime, my family gets excited for a few things. First and foremost, the kids get excited for the opening of the baseball season. We love baseball and are always excited to see the new season come out with new players and new excitement. That being said the other thing that we get excited about is about ice cream. While yes, we can get ice cream year-round, there is something to be said about visiting ice cream shops and also picking up new ice cream flavors that show up every spring (or so it seems).
Living in Michigan we have known about Hudsonville Ice Cream for years. We used to live on the west side of the state which is near Hudsonville and while we never visited the ice cream plant, I think it would have been amazing to do that. One of the things that we have always loved about Hudsonville Ice Cream is the quality of the ice cream. I love the creamy, smooth delight of eating the myriad of flavors that they have. Recently, we were sent some of the new flavors to try ourselves and we were excited to try them.
We were especially excited to try the new Tiger Trax, a flavor that comes back for baseball season every year. Being from Michigan and being a fan of the Detroit Tigers this looked like a great. In trying the Tiger Trax ice cream my daughter and I were definitely sold. We loved the mix of sweet and salty and the little pretzel “baseballs” add a nice crunch that was very nice as well.
Below, this is our take on the Hudsonville Ice Cream as well as our thoughts on baseball.
ABOUT HUDSONVILLE ICE CREAM’S NEW ALL-SEASON FLAVORS
- Banana flavored ice cream with a caramelized banana ribbon and vanilla wafers.
- With this flavor, Hudsonville Ice Cream wanted to make “old” new again. Swirls of sweet buttery brown sugar banana ripple run through this nature-ripe banana flavored ice cream. Hudsonville Ice Cream mixed in vanilla wafers to make it their own, but you’ll still feel like you’re right in the heart of New Orleans enjoying the city’s iconic dessert.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut butter cheesecake ice cream with a peanut butter cookie ribbon and chocolate flakes.
- Indulge in a rich and silky, perfectly balanced peanut butter and cheesecake flavored ice cream with a special crushed peanut butter cookie ribbon and loads of rich chocolate flakes. This decadent dessert is perfected in its ice cream form.
Peanut Butter Pretzel
- Chocolate ice cream with a peanut butter swirl and chocolate caramel coated pretzel balls.
- Delve into a decadent mix of peanut butter swirled in rich chocolate ice cream with a generous addition of chocolate caramel coated pretzel balls. This sweet and salty treat can satisfy any chocolate peanut butter craving!
ABOUT HUDSONVILLE ICE CREAM
Hudsonville Ice Cream’s Midwest Crafted Creamery is situated in the pasturelands of West Michigan. Its team of artisans have been perfecting the art of ice cream making since 1926 and have introduced consumers to a variety of flavors that have become beloved favorites, both in Michigan and throughout the Midwest. Focused on creating genuine goodness in every scoop, the company combines locallysourced ingredients with their time-tested, 90-year recipe to craft premium ice cream for all to enjoy.
Learn More About Hudsonville Ice Cream
What is your favorite baseball memory and what is your favorite ice cream. Leave a comment and let me know!
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org