Marvel Studios’ Eternals debuts on all major digital platforms January 12 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on February 15. Marvel fans can enjoy never-before-seen bonus material including four deleted scenes and a gag reel. Eternals will also be available on Disney+ starting January 12.
Marvel Studios’ Eternals follows a group of ancient heroes from beyond the stars who had protected Earth since the dawn of man. When monstrous creatures called Deviants, long thought lost to history, mysteriously return, the Eternals are forced to reunite in order to defend humanity once again.
The outstanding ensemble cast includes Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lia McHugh, Brian Tyree Henry, Lauren Ridloff, Barry Keoghan, Don Lee, Kit Harington, Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie.
- Audio Commentary – View the film with audio commentary by Chloé Zhao, Stephane Ceretti, Mårten Larsson
- Immortalized – Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe launches into the cosmos with the Eternals. In this behind-the-scenes documentary, dive deep into the reasons why Marvel wanted to immortalize these superheroes for the MCU.
- Walks of Life – Eternals unveils Marvel’s biggest and most diverse lineup of Super Heroes in one film. Hear reactions from the cast on being involved in the film and the instant sense of camaraderie that was felt on the day they all joined each other in their costumes.
- Gag Reel – Watch some of the hilarious mishaps of the charming cast and crew.
- Deleted Scenes
- Gravity – Phastos and Jack have a conversation that leads to a breakthrough.
- Nostalgia – Sprite and Makkari reminisce about humankind while overlooking the ruins of Babylon.
- Movies – Gligamesh and Kingo connect over movies while crossing the Amazon River with the rest of the team.
- Small Talk – Sprite confronts Dane in the museum about his interactions with Sersi.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
Gemma Chan as Sersi
Richard Madden as Ikaris
Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo
Lia McHugh as Sprite
Brian Tyree Henry as Phastos
Lauren Ridloff as Makkari
Barry Keoghan as Druig
Don Lee as Gilgamesh
Kit Harington as Dane Whitman
Salma Hayek as Ajak
Angelina Jolie as Thena
Kevin Feige, p.g.a.
Nate Moore, p.g.a.
Kevin de la Noy
and Chloé Zhao
& Patrick Burleigh
and Ryan Firpo
& Kaz Firpo
Screen Story by
& Matthew K. Firpo
My take on the Movie
As a Marvel fan, I can say that I did not know a lot about the Eternals. I knew that they existed, but I could not say much more than that. In this movie, I found the backstory to be great and I felt that the plot and pacing of the movie allowed you to better know the characters. I appreciated that each of the characters had their own powers, personalities, and foibles.
The movie had stunning cinematography and you really get drawn into the world that is being created, both past and present.
The plot of the movie moved well and it is the type of movie that has Easter Eggs within it, so you may find that you need to go back and watch it again to see what you missed the first time. By the end of the movie, I know that I was waiting to see what would come next and I think you will too!
Leave a Reply