About the Book
My Take On The Book
Though I am not the type of person that needs to be on a diet (at least not at this point), I am always looking for ways to eat and live healthily. This book is full of great resources that help you to better understand the power that sugars and starches have on our lives as well as what these can do to our overall ability to lose weight.
The book also is full of great recipes that will help you change the way that you think about food.
Overall, the book itself is easy to read and very simplistic. Anyone, and I mean anyone will gain a lot from what this book has to say and the results in the author alone are testimony enough. If you need more proof, take a look at the website of the book as it also is full of testimonies.
So if you are trying to lose some weight or you are just trying to live better, check out this book for a new way to look at food and a new way to control your diet.
- Subscribe to this blog either by RSS or email for one entry (top right hand corner, if you already do leave in a separate comment)
- Stumble this post. (leave username in comment per day)
- Digg this post (Leave username in comment)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away 3 copies of Fat to Skinny – http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Bookmark this post in Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, or whatever social bookmarking site is your favorite. (Leave comment with the info. One entry per site per day)
- Add me to your Technorati Favs list (one entry, leave username in comment)
- Become a fan of Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until January 27, 2010 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.