- Be truly committed. Don’t just go through the motions – act like you’re making a promise to your company, or to your best friend.
- Be specific. A resolution like “I want to lose weight” is easier to ignore than “I want to lose five pounds by March.”
- Set a deadline. A timeframe equals commitment and helps quantify success.
- Avoid overwhelming yourself. You may want to lose weight, quit smoking, achieve moderation with martinis and cut up your credit cards all at once, but let’s get real. Focus on a limited set of goals and plan on taking stock mid-year.
- Change one thing at a time. Recognize that change is hard. Wait to achieve one goal before starting on the next.
- Be realistic. Taking charge of a fitness regimen is a realistic goal, while exercising seven days a week may not be. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment with lofty goals.
The idea is to take daily action that creates a ripple effect in your life.
By transforming your life with small steps, you can stay motivated, focused and balanced. Best of all, you will feel happier about pursuing your personal success.
The key to a happier life is contained in the dreams you already have. Your aspirations can create new opportunities, a fresh direction for your life’s path. It is possible to unlock them. It’s never too late. You have started today by looking at this book.
With his accessible, unique approach using tangible daily steps to reach achievable goals, Jason Harvey can help you succeed by taking small steps to a better you.
Comprehensive and inspiring, Achieve Anything In Just One Year will teach you how to:
- Set goals and stick with them
- Take daily action that creates a ripple effect
- Stay motivated, focused and balanced that
- Feel happier everyday!!!
- Define, pursue and celebrate personal success
Learn to equip yourself with the tools to become your own personal life coach, without relying on outside motivation. You have the power to do anything you desire. The possibilities are within you. It’s time to nurture that spark and let it catch fire.
Jason Harvey is a Certified Life Coach and the founder of The Limitless Institute.
My Take on The Book
I liked the fact that the book was straight forward and did not require a long period of focus. Instead, the book allowed the reader to know exactly what they needed to do. I have read a number of self-help books both personally and professionally and one thing that I liked about this book was that it did not read like a self-help book. You instead feel like you are being encouraged daily.
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com