I was awarded this morning with a Brillante Weblog Award from Barb over at Half Past Kissing Time.
She said some very nice words abount me that I hope to comtinue to live up to”
Dad of Divas writes an engaging blog, filled with daddy observations, thoughts on parenting, and just a general positive attitude. DoD is a very nice guy who is always willing to help other people and gives Daddy blogging a good name 🙂
So, here are the rules: Put the logo on your blog. Put a link to me (who awarded it to you) on your blog also. You need to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put links to them also on your blog. Finally, leave a comment for those you’ve nominated – so they know they’ve received a special award.
So let’s see…there have been a number of blogs that I have been impressed with lately… let me share some with you.
1) Discovering Dad – Jeremy does a wonderful job at getting Dads (and Moms) thinking about some important issues regarding being a Dad in today’s society. Not only is his content good, he also has a BIG heart and is truly committed as a father and husband, and definitely a role model of good parenting. He also is competing right now in the blogging idol contest… I would recommend everyone to follow this blog and subscribe!
2) Daddy Brain – Joey is a professional writer and his posts show it. I am always challenged and compelled by his writing. He not only makes you understand where he is coming from as a father himself, but also makes you think personally about how you also cam become a better parent all-together! I also have to give him kudos for the radio interview that he did yesterday on Wisconsin Public Radio, he did a great job representing himself and all dads!
3) Summers Nook – Summer is one of the Mom Blog I frequent. Summer not only writes compelling and personal posts, but she also does some great web design on the side (As is evidenced through my own site – Thanks Summer)!
4) Mama Nuggle – This is new blog that Lori (Jeremy from Discovering Dad’s Wife) writes. I have been very impressed with the quality and extensiveness of her writing. A good example of this was her post from yesterday that you can tell she spent a lot of time researching and working on. All of the posts that she has had so far shows such pride and quality. Check this blog out!
5) 21st Century Dad – Elliott over at 21st Century Dad does a great job at sharing his personal journey of being a father. Yesterday to me he made a comment to me that… “I started my blog to teach. I’ve ended up doing a lot more learning.” I believe that this is the feeling that most of us as bloggers end up feeling.
6) Building Camelot – Tyler over at Building Camelot also does a great job at speaking about being both a Dad and father. His blog shares, not only personal information as well factual and fun information about being a man.
7) Mom of 3 Girls – Deb is one of the reasons that I started being a blogger. As I followed the growth of her girls and her journey as a mom, she has shown me some great things about being a parent as well as taught me some great things about being a good blogger.
8) Music Mom of 2 – Kristi is another person I attribute to getting me started in blogging. Watching her develop as a blogger as well as following the growth of her boys and journey as a parent has been wonderful!