How many of you love Minecraft? I know that for my family my kids are big fans of Minecraft. Creating worlds of their own and turning them into virtual reality has allowed them to create and bring their imagination to life.
My kids have not only played the Minecraft game, but they also have read Minecraft books and now, thanks to Telltale Games, they have had the opportunity to play the new Minecraft: Story Mode to expand their own love of the game and the Minecraft world.
is an all-new narrative-driven, episodic game series that introduces new characters and familiar themes, but is an entirely original Minecraft experience inspired by the game that continues to inspire a generation.
There’s a reason that the Minecraft: Story Mode has been a top trending game. That’s because it’s (well) awesome. It’s also capitalizing on the already infamous Minecraft, but offering even more that we (as parents) can feel good about.
- It’s builds upon the Minecraft world that we already know and love (created byTelltale Games, in partnership with Mojang).
- It’s an adventure story, giving us all the opportunity to “save the world” (it’s the type of inspiring story that we (as parents) want our kids to strive toward.
- The story captures the imagination, and pulls the player in, but it can also be played again-and-again, to see and explore other possible paths of exploration.
- The on-screen text and points of decision also add a layer of learning, with the added benefit of immediately seeing the ramifications of the choice.
- The exploration takes you to the Nether, the Farlands, the End, and beyond.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com