I was recently asked to review some new socks called PATIENTSTYLE Anti-Microbial Socks. I was sent both the blue (as seen to the left) and a pair of pink socks to review.
The company has created their own line of anti-microbial socks (super soft and completely safe – perfect for flue season!).
My take on the socks themselves
These socks were both warm and fuzzy and the grip on the bottom of them will stop you in your tracks. The grip on these socks were one of the first things that I noticed. With having wood floors in the house, at times the floors can get a bit slippery. These socks had great traction and I know that if I am wearing these I will not have to worry about slipping in any sense (not like it happens much). I also had J-Mom try these socks out as well (as her feet are always freezing) and to say it bluntly, she was in heaven. She mentioned that the socks were so soft that she did not want to have to take them off. So these socks now be the property of my wife, which is ok for me as my feet tend not to be too cold normally.
If these socks sounds like something that you or someone you love would be interested in, check out these and the other great products that Patient Style has to offer. You can also learn more about Patient Style by following them on twitter – @patientstyle
Also, the people at Patient Style have offered a pair for two of my readers to win. So if these sound interesting to you all you need to do is leave a comment telling me why you would be interested in winning this and whether you would want a pink or blue pair of socks. The contest will run for one week and will end on December 15, 2009.
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar (one entry per day)
- Subscribe to this blog either by RSS or email for one entry (top right hand corner, if you already do leave in a separate comment)
- Stumble this post. (leave username in comment per day)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Follow @DeniseAustin_ on Twitter.
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a pair of Patient Style Socks – http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Bookmark this post in Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, or whatever social bookmarking site is your favorite. (Leave comment with the info. One entry per site per day)
- Add me to your Technorati Favs list (one entry, leave username in comment
- Become a fan of Denise on Facebook – Facebook Fan Page
Become a fan of Dad of Divas on Facebook