With summer in full swing, I thought you may enjoy some of the latest cereal news from General Mills.
- Summer Fun Headed Your Way! Below are links to awesome General Mills partner-created snack recipes, seasonal tips and bright ideas all that start with cereal and end with a happy belly and hopefully a tiny dose of sanity during these busy summer months.
- The Sandwich King! Did you hear that General Mills’ Cinnamon Toast Crunch is partnering with Jeff Mauro, a.k.a. The Sandwich King, to create tasty throwback recipes of some kid favorites. On the menu…a Cinnamon Toast Crunch PB&J, a flavorful twist on French Toast and an addictive trail mix perfect for road tripping. Catch details here or here.
Summer Content From Some Friends of General Mills:
- Harlow Teaches Me How To Make a Bowl of Cereal by Ilana with Mommy Shorts.
- Beating the Summer Slide One Bowl At A Time by Wendi Aarons with AlphaMom.
- Yogurt Dipped Cheerios Strawberries by Christy with The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Road Trip Tips From The Backseat by Tiffany with Peanut Blossom.
- Cinnamon Strawberry Cashew Oatmeal Bars by Amy with Living Locurto.
- Cereal Apple Donuts by Alice with Hip Foodie Mom.
- Lucky Charms Parfait by Amy with Mom Spark.
- Caramel Apple Nachos, Cinnamon Sugar Trail Mix and Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins by Chrissy with Taylor House.
- Reese’s Puffs Snack Bars by Stephanie with Six Sisters.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheerios by Amanda with Dude Mom.
- No Bake Energy Bites by Natalie & Amy with Super Healthy Kids.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org