I have been really impressed with Jakks Pacific as a brand in the past as they continually have amazing toys that encourage kids to use their creativity throughout the entire time that they use them. This Christmas, Jakks Pacific has partnered with Disney again to bring you some very cool creative play surrounding the movie Tangled with Rapunzel, Maximus and more. Two of the sets that were sent to me to check out for myself included:
Disney’s Tangled: Playdate Rapunzel
SRP: $59.99 | 3+ years
- Rapunzel is 32-inches tall and is fully articulated at the neck, shoulders elbows, wrists, hips and knees.
- Kids can pose and play with Rapunzel in many ways for the best playdate ever!
- Styled in her signature purple dress, Rapunzel has long, stunning, blonde hair that flows from her head to her ankles and Royal Reflection™ Eyes
- Includes a brush and doll with removable dress, shoes, and tiara.
Disney Princess Maximus
SRP: $99.99 | 3+ years | 3 AAA Batteries included |Weight 70 lbs.
- Kids can have the best play date ever with Disney’s Maximus, Rapunzel’s trusted steed!
- Standing over 2-feet tall, Maximus is ready for adventure with any child or the Playdate Rapunzel doll.
- Maximus will respond with motion and sound as kids pull his reins.
- Kids can offer him the included apple to stay on his good side – Maximus will hold the apple in his mouth and make “chomping” sounds.
- Maximus includes a hair brush and hair accessories for fun hair play with his mane and tail and a saddle bag for storage!
Both of these sets are so lifelike and so big. I loved being able to give this to my niece. She is a big Disney fan and loves Rapunzel and with the fact that Maximus can hold up to 70 lbs she will be able to keep playing with both of these for many years in the future.
See below for more of my thoughts on both of these great sets!
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org