There are some new games from Nintendo ! Enter Mario & Luigi Dream Team and Kirby Triple Deluxe. These were both awesome games that we got to try out. Below is some more information and our thoughts on both games!
About Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Sweet Dreams, Luigi
In Mario and Luigi Dream Team from Nintendo, Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the resort world of Pi’illo Island with the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination, where anything can happen. Meet a host of hilarious characters as you strive to rescue Princess Peach and help Prince Dreambert free his petrified Pi’illo people from the bat-king Antasma’s curse.
- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luiginoids in dream-world battles.
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
- Find new items and gear to customize Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.
About Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Pink. Puffy. POWERFUL.
In Kirby: Triple Deluxe from Nintendo, Kirby is back for a grand new adventure! In the Kirby: Triple Deluxe game, help Kirby save King Dedede by traveling through numerous colorful worlds while inhaling enemies and copying their abilities. With the addition of the new Hypernova ability, Kirby is more powerful than ever before.
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels.
- Inhale enemies and enjoy new and returning copy abilities. New copy abilities like Bell, Archer, Beetle and Circus join returning favorites like Parasol, Hammer, Sword and Beam.
- Unleash Kirby’s new Hypernova ability by eating the Miracle Fruit that lets Kirby inhale massive obstacles and entire sections of levels.
- Use Download Play or local multiplayer to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to four players. In this frenetic multiplayer mode, you can pick your favorite copy ability and battle against friends in several different stages. (Additional Nintendo 3DS systems are required for multiplayer mode.)
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes, including Dedede’s Drum Dash, a rhythm-based time trial; Dedede Tour, a time-attack mode in which gamers play through arranged stages from the main story as King Dedede; and Arena, a continuous battle mode with bosses from the main story mode.
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling classic Kirby characters. Exchange keychains with other players by using the StreetPass function to tag other players.
Our take on the games
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]