It’s November and that means that it is Movember. If you do not know what that means, then let me take a moment to tell you about it. In November, guys like me, take the month to bring up and promote men’s health issues such as prostate cancer, wellness, mental health and more. These issues, especially in men do not get a lot of attention, and thus, it is important to bring this out into the open for everyone to explore and experience.
As a part of Movember I am growing a Mustache. Now, for anyone that knows me, that probably will come as a shock as I am the guy that always has a clean-shaven face. However, this year I am raising money and attention to these issues by doing this.
Seeing that I am new to this, I needed to make sure that I had a shaver that also had a great trimmer, as I did not want my mustache to be going out of control, as I do work in a professional setting on a daily basis.
Recently I had learned about the new Panasonic ES-RT77 Arc3 and I was impressed with the features that it provided, especially for the overall price ($129.99 MSRP). The Panasonic ES-RT77 Arc3 provides people like me with a:
- 3 blade Foil Cutting System to capture stubborn or hard to reach hairs
- Sharp, 45-degree slide up trimmer
- Fast, linear motor which operates at 10,000 RPM to cut through the thickest of beards
- Multi-flex Pivoting Head which conforms to the neck and jaw area
- Wet/dry operation which offers the convenience of shaving in the shower or solely with foam or gel
- Separate comb attachment with 5 settings (1.0-7.0 mm) for trimming your mustache or sideburns
- Hypo-allergenic, stainless steel blades and foils that provide a close shave without irritation
- Li-ion battery which offers a one hour charge time and 50 minutes of cordless operation so you can take your shaver with you anywhere
- 100% washable
When you use this along with great products like a good face moisturizer like the new Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer, you completely cover yourself for any situation as well as help you to prepare for time in the sun too as this provides SPF 20 protection and leaves your face feeling smooth and great.
I have been using the Panasonic ES-RT77 Arc3 over the past few weeks that I have been participating in the Movember activities and I have been really impressed with the overall action and coverage that it provides. The shaver cuts close and leaves my face feeling great, and seeing that I am using the new Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer I am really impressed with how well they work together and I see the overall difference in the overall look and feel of my skin.
If you are looking to make a change to your own skin and looking for a great shaving experience, I highly recommend both of these products!
If you are concerned about mens’ health please consider donating to my Movember fundraising goal. Even $1 can assist in making a difference in the overall campaign to impact mens’ health overall.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org