About the Cards
This collection was developed keeping in mind that everyone needs to be cheered on– kids included. Whether it’s school, sports or trying to make new friends, the children in our lives are on a journey of growth and self-exploration. Few things are more helpful to kids than the support of a parent or grown-up who believes in them and is there with a few heartfelt words of encouragement.
But sometimes, what kids hear “goes in one ear and out the other,” meaning that kids are often missing out on something they really need: encouraging words. In fact, Hallmark research revealed that the moms they surveyed think they are encouraging their children all the time, but in the moments when their kids most needed encouragement, the kids didn’t feel like it was there.
To help grown-ups better connect with and encourage kids, Hallmark recently introduced the all-new Kids Collection, a line of cards and gifts designed specifically to cheer kids on, cheer them up and make them smile. You can check out some of Hallmark’s Kids Collection at www.hallmark.com/kids. There, you’ll see a sampling of the gifts and cards that are available for grown-ups to share with the kids in their lives.
My Take on the Cards
I loved these cards. Not only were they funny, but they truly were on the kids’ level and I know that if I were the recipient of the cards, I would have a smile on my face! I was impressed by the variety of cards available, from basic to cards that can be electronically personalized or that provide you with keepsakes, they all are unique and special and do a great job of cheering and motivating your child to be the best that they can be, no matter what that is.
So if you are looking for a unique way to tell your child how you feel about them, look no further than the new Kids Collection from Hallmark.
- Subscribe to this blog either by RSS or email for one entry (top right hand corner, if you already do leave in a separate comment)
- Stumble this post. (leave username in comment per day)
- Digg this post (Leave username in comment)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Follow me on Google Connect
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving 5-6 Hallmark Kids Collection Cards to 1 reader – http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Bookmark this post in Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, or whatever social bookmarking site is your favorite. (Leave comment with the info. One entry per site per day)
- Add me to your Technorati Favs list (one entry, leave username in comment)
- Become a fan of Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until April 2, 2010 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org