You have heard of the song Land of a Thousand Dances? I live in Wisconsin, and during the spring to early fall, especially in Northeastern Wisconsin, I would tend to say that we are a bit unique (at least in the number of States I have lived in – 3) to have the distinction of what I would call the land of 1000 festivals.
- Pulaski Polka Days in Pulaski, WI
- Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI (Which is touted as the world’s largest recurring music festival)
- The Kites over Lake Michigan Festival in Two Rivers, WI
- Cranberry Festival in Warrens, WI
- The Pumpkin Patch Festival in Egg Harbor, WI
- The Fondue Festival in Fond Du Lac, WI
- The Thirsty Troll Brewfest in Mt. Horeb, WI
- The Whooping Crane Festival in Necedah, WI
- Sputnikfest in Manitowoc, WI
- Frodo Fest in St. Salem, WI;
- Lobsterfest in Manitowoc, WI …or even
- The Blair Cheese Festival in Blair, WI
So My Question for the Day?
- What type of festivals do you bring your family to on an annual (or regular) basis?
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you back here again!