We’re getting close to the holidays and that means that it is time to celebrate with the Blog Pop Team’s Christmas Wishes Event! Between November 14-16 the 11 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The seven blogs that are a part of the Christmas Wishes event include:
|Daddy Mojo||Still Blonde After all These years||Dad of Divas||Being MVP||Makobi Scribe|
|Momma Told Me||My Life with Rats||Keenly Kristen||Blessed Elements||Modly Chic||Andrea’s World|
My next giveaway is Below! InnoTab® 3S Learning Tablet:
- The InnoTab® 3S features VTech Kid Connect – a ground-breaking communication app that brings families together by allowing kids to be connected with their parents and friends through both tablet-to-mobile and tablet-to-tablet communication – anytime, anywhere
- The new 3S comes with a rechargeable battery pack with AC adapter and a kid-safe web browser
- The new InnoTab 3S continues to provide access to VTech’s Learning Lodge™ app store, plus it comes packed with 20 free apps
- Ages 3-9
- All for under $100!
VTech Kid Connect is a unique, ground-breaking family communication app for the InnoTab 3S that brings families together and helps parents stay connected to their kids when apart – anytime, anywhere!
- With secure and easy-to-use tablet-to-mobile communication, parents and children can exchange voice and text messages, pictures, drawings and stickers in real time!
- Kids can send messages to their parents’ smartphones and tablets, all from the kid-safe, kid-friendly InnoTab 3S.
- In return, parents can sent messages back to their child’s InnoTab 3S, opening up an interactive dialogue.
- Plus, kids can stay connected to their friends and siblings by exchanging messages safely between two InnoTab 3S tablets anywhere in the world (with Wi-Fi), regardless of how far apart they are.
The InnoTab 3S comes with a one year subscription of Basic Kid Connect, which allows kids and parents to send text messages and stickers. In addition, the Premium Kid Connect app offers enhanced features that allow kids and parents to send not only text messages and stickers, but voice messages, photos and drawings to each other. For the first two weeks after registration of the InnoTab 3S, a Deluxe Apps package with Premium Kid Connect is available for $14.99. The package also includes Movie Maker (a $7.99 value), a fun and exciting stop-motion animation app that lets kids become movie directors. Once the two week promotional period is over, Premium Kid Connect can be purchased separately for $14.99. Did you know?
- Kid Connect is ONLY available on the InnoTab 3S!
- Nearly 90% of parents find it stressful to be away from their children because of work, business trips, chores or other commitments, according to the results of a new survey conducted on behalf of VTech by BabyCenter, the #1 pregnancy and parenting destination worldwide.
- Kid Connect helps alleviate that anxiety by keeping parents connected to their children when apart – anytime, anywhere – whether they are at daycare, a neighbor’s house or across the country visiting grandparents.
My Take on Kids Connect
Over the past few weeks I have been using the VTech InnoTab 3S with my daughter and we are definitely still loving using it. I have in the past provided a Review of the overall device but today I wanted to talk a bit further about the Kids Connect capabilities that this device provides. As all parents know, especially as your children get into elementary school, they get uber-busy! With that along with the schedule that you have yourself, sometimes it is hard to stay connected.
While many kids want to stay connected through getting their own phone or some other way, this learning device offers a great way to stay connected while still promoting learning as well! With Kids Connect you can easily stay connected. By downloading the app onto your phone you can send text messages between you and your child. My daughter thought this was SO cool, as she sees her mom and I texting and she never could do the same, so this was a great way to be able to be a part of the fun. On top of this Kids Connect also allows my daughter to send me more than just text. She has made some very cool pictures by drawing on her device and simply sent them to me after she was done. While this capability is a part of the premium package, we love it, and hope to stay using it far into the future! My daughter has also loved the movie maker app included in the premium package and she has been making some fun movies that really show her personality and how she sees the world.
All-in-all I have really been impressed with the new Kids COnnect features included in this device and think that you will be too! It will definitely change the way in which you can stay connected no matter where you are!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want another chance to win this prize? I have another blogging friend that is giving away this same prize pack – http://www.blessedelements.com/create/vtech-inno-tab-3s-christmas-wishes-bpopevent
- Enter any of the giveaways below
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one! Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone. THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck!
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]