The moment your child draws their first picture or any masterpiece for that matter, whether it’s a picture of you, a rainbow or the family pet, is a special moment you want to cherish and boast about. But do you remember where it is? Perhaps it’s up in the attic getting eaten by moth balls? Perhaps you thought it was in your filing system, but it turns out not to be in the right file? Maybe you were too worried to send it to relatives for fear of it being lost in the post? Or maybe, perish the thought, it was chucked in the trash with other piles of paperwork?
The easy-to-use Myfirst Sketchbook is a portable drawing pad with instant digitization
The lightweight sketchbook with 10″LCD screen comes with an array of cool features including.
- Built-in memory – so no matter how much they draw, you’ll no longer have to worry about the paper trail.
- You can upload the artwork via the myFirst Sketchbook app to your preferred device and share it safely and securely with all your friends and family. The app also comes with features allowing children to explore different drawing techniques and outcomes.
- One key erase.
- Lock function.
- Child user-friendly.
Also included with the sketchbook is:
- Smart stylus.
- Set of pen tips to allow then to explore the different drawing techniques we mentioned earlier.
- Free leather case to protect the sketchbook from all those unexpected bumps, knocks and spills (we know it happens!)
- Charging cable – one full charge means you’ll get 50 hours usage.
Find out more – https://myfirst.tech/
My thoughts on the device