About the Book
In the midst of challenging seasons of life there is hope. The CSB Life Counsel Bible, developed in partnership with New Growth Press, is designed to equip readers with biblical truth and counsel on a wide range of topics and tough life issues related to relationships, marriage, parenting, and more. This Bible is full of useful tools and resources for life application and discipleship grounded in the truth of the gospel of grace.
- More than 150 full-length articles from respected Christian counselors and scholars
- Contributors include David Powlison, Edward T. Welch, Paul Tripp, Stephen Viars, Amy Baker, Michael Emlet, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Justin Holcomb, Bob Kellemen, Diane Langberg, Timothy S. Lane, Robert Jones, Marty Machowski, Deepak Reju, Joni Eareckson Tada, and many more
- Callout quotes placed near each article provide truth, hope, and encouragement to apply to life
- Over 100-word studies focusing on keywords applicable to personal healing, growth, and counsel
- Book introductions including “Circumstances of Writing,” “Structure,” “Contribution to the Bible,” and a special “Truth for Healing” section with an overview of key truths related to healing from each book of the Bible Wide margins for notetaking and journaling
- Robust page-end cross-reference system with over 25,000 cross-references connecting Scripture from Genesis to Revelation
- Durable Smyth-sewn lay-flat binding
- Elegant two-color interior design
- Two-column text format
- Topical subject headings
- Easy-to-read 9.5-point type size
- Black-letter text
- Ribbon marker for easy referencing between pages
- Topical Scripture Index
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Full-color maps
The CSB Life Counsel Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
My Take on the Book
This was a great resource bible that will provide anyone that is looking to better understand Christ a better glimpse at the written word but also how it connects with everyday life. The bible brings you scripture but also a ton of articles that really allows anyone to see how the scripture relates to everyday life. The book also highlights passages and words to better allow you to understand the meaning. I have not seen this before, but it made it much easier to understand the bible in a whole new way.