Below is a review of Ever Oasis from my oldest daughter!
I’m someone that loves a good story and a good game and this one was one that I really liked. In Ever Oasis you get a great story and very cool characters too. I always love to find games where you can not only interact but where there is action too. In Ever Oasis you can fight the bad guys and loved the world that I also could create for the new residents of my oasis. I have been playing this for a long time and there does not seem to be any end which is fine with me! Watch my video below to see more of my thoughts!
About the Game
The desert’s last safe haven is a lone oasis you call home. So draw a line in the sand and fight to protect it! As you explore the desert and solve puzzling dungeons, you’ll gather resources to build up your oasis with the water spirit Esna. Allies will join your cause, so equip them with weapons, and use their skills to slay towering bosses.
- The Ever OasisTM game is a new action-adventure RPG grown from the ground up by Koichi Ishii, creator of the Mana series and producer at GREZZO,
- The studio that rebuilt multiple Legend of ZeldaTM games for the Nintendo 3DSTM family of systems. Their team has crafted puzzles and traps too perilous for one hero to solve.
- So recruit a party of allies and level up their stats to learn new battle skills.
- Then return to your oasis and restore it: choose which shops to build, stock their inventories, collect a share of the profits, and keep villagers happy by fulfilling requests.
- Rated “E10+” with Fantasy Violence
Our Take on the Game
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]