About the Brush Hero
The is a premium detailing power washing brush. No batteries required, turbine is powered from garden hose water. Excellent for cleaning car tires, bicycles, gutters, and anything else in the backyard or garage.
- UNIQUE, PATENTED TECHNOLOGY – the Brush Hero is the only water-powered brush that really delivers. Cleans wheels, tires, grills, engines, motorcycles, lawnmowers, farm equipment, wicker furniture, gutters, sunshades, bikes and more
- HEAVY DUTY AND ROBUST – made of solid molded plastic, the Brush-Hero is designed to last. Component parts of the Brush Hero are fully replaceable helping ensure a long life and metal-free construction makes for scratch-free cleaning
- ERGONOMIC SOFT RUBBER COMFORT GRIP WITH ON/OFF SWITCH- provides the reach necessary to get into tight spaces while protecting the hand and knuckles
- REPLACEABLE BRUSHES- choose between soft bristles for fine work or stiffer bristles for heavy-duty cleaning. Bristles rotate to lift, scrub and clean in one action. Clear coat and paint safe.
- POWERFUL TORQUE – Connected to a standard garden hose via the included quick-connect adaptor, this brush powers through detailing tasks even with resistance applied
This unique device makes use of revolutionary technology developed for the petrochemical industry. It combines all the advantages of powered scrubbing tools with the simple cleaning power of water. You’ll find the Brush-Hero handy not only for tires and rims, but for all of your auto detailing needs.
- Use the Brush Hero to: Clean tires, rims and hubcaps – even the hard-toeach spots around the lug nuts and behind the wheel spokes! Thoroughly clean tricky areas like your car’s grill and around logos, hood ornaments and more. Detail your engine.
- The Brush-Hero’s narrow profile makes it perfect for cleaning under the hood. Wash your car’s fenders and windows – the brushes are strong enough to remove the dirt, but soft enough to avoid marring the paint Clean motorcycles and recreational vehicles. Use the Brush-Hero to make chrome and all the other intricate details shine.
- The Brush-Hero lets you accomplish all of this and more without the need for electricity or batteries. This device features a simple turbine that is powered by your garden hose. The Brush Hero’s efficient design packs a powerful punch – you’ll be surprised by the amount of torque this detailing brush produces!
- The Brush Hero is as versatile as it is powerful. With no mechanical parts, everything is easily replaceable, including the detachable brushes. There are no metal parts – the durable plastic is made to stand up to harsh cleaning chemicals, and you’ll never need to worry about rust or corrosion. The Brush Hero fits any standard garden hose, and you can use it with hose-end soap dispensers for even more cleaning power. The Brush Hero is designed to reach all those tough areas that car owners struggle with. With a constant flow of water, the brush not only self-cleans, but it rinses dirt away as it scrubs.
My Take on the Brush Hero
Over the past few weeks I have been using the Brush Hero on my two cars. At first I did not know what to expect. Would it scratch the chrome on my vehicle? Would it get my vehicle as clean as I hoped that it would? The answer to the first was no, and the second was a definitely yes!
The device itself was very cool. Once you hook this onto a hose reel, you will see the brush head rotating over and over. The concept is that by rotating you will be able to clean and the rotation gets things cleaner that simply rubbing something. This worked very well on wheels. I found that in working on one of my cars that tends to have more brake dust, that this really cleaned off the dust so much quicker than any other way I had ever tried in the past.
I found that the device was very easy to use. The long handle helps you to access places you would not have prior to this.
I have yet to try this on other surfaces but I think it could easily work with other surfaces and I am looking forward to trying it on them in the future. I will have to come back and update all of you later once I do!
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com