The Black Flame Candle has been lit.
Now the Sanderson witches you must outwit;
Or with a wretched evil potion,
A foul spell they’ll set in motion.
Stun the witches and ruin the brew
Before the sun can rise anew!
Work together to stop the Sanderson sisters from draining the lives of Salem’s children by ruining their potion before the sun rises!
About the Game
- A Bunch of Hocus Pocus – In this cooperative card game, players work together to protect Salem’s children and stop the Sanderson sisters from completing their wicked potion before the sun rises. Play potion ingredients to the cauldron and match all the colors or ingredients. Binx will offer a helping hand, while Winifred, Mary, and Sarah cast spells to thwart your plans. Use tricks like Burning Rain of Death and Billy Butcherson to help you along the way!
- Perfect for Families and Hocus Pocus Fans – Whether you’re playing with a group of Hocus Pocus fans, classic board gamers, or your family, Disney Hocus Pocus: The Game is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Hocus Pocus fans!
- Great Replay Value – Disney Hocus Pocus: The Game plays 2-6 players ages 8 and up and takes approximately 30 minutes to play.
- What You Get – Each game comes with one cauldron board, 50 Ingredient cards, a Witch board, 13 Spell cards, a Sun token, 4 trick tokens, a rulebook, and one black cat Binx meeple.
- Clear Instructions – Learn to play with a clear, high-quality, step-by-step rulebook.
My Take on the Game
This game was a game we were excited to play because we loved the Hocus Pocus movie. At first when you play the game is a bit complicated, but as I played it, I found that the game was fun to play and easy to learn, it says it is for ages 8 and up, my 13 & 16 year old had no trouble grasping it after a few plays! It also took us about 20 minutes to play which was just right. You do have to work together in the game which is great for kids as well since everyone is working together to beat the witches. If you are a fan of the movie this game is for you.
You can find this game on Amazon
Want to win this game for your family, enter by Dec. 23