Are you passionate about digital imaging and digital photography, then you need to check out the new opportunities that Best Buy has for you! Starting tomorrow, July 28 Best Buy is offering a NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours. These tours will be taking place in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis. There will also be tours October 20, 2018 and January 19, 2019.
Tours are not the only way you can work on your photography, but read below to learn more about the tours and the new Free In-Store Photography Workshops.
- Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
- These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
- You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
- At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
- The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
- Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours? Start with a free in-store photography workshop!
- Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
- Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
- It’s essentially like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your local Best Buy
- They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
- There’s an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus you can get hands on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store
As someone that loves photography I know that I will be taking advantage of these great opportunities. What about you? Which of the two are you ready for and beyond that, what kind of camera do you take photos with?
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com