Think back on the last 15 years of your life. What would you tell someone that you hadn’t seen or talked to for 15 years? How would you sum up your life?
You get 10 bullet points. A list of 10 things to summarize you. At the end of your list, tag 5 more people and send on the love.
15 years ago, I was going into my senior year of high school… wow that’s a blast from the past… It was a fun year… there are a lot of things that I could share regarding it…
- I have two beautiful daughters, one who will be 4 in only a few months and one that just turned 5 months.
- I have been happily married for 10 years to my wife.
- After high school went off and got the Bachelors degree and then went on to get my Masters and Doctorate degrees… yes, I guess you can say that I enjoyed education.
- I work in the field of Student Affairs and College Administration….it is a field that I thought was not possible when I entered college, but it is something I truly enjoy, and am fulfilled by….even though at days the career can be more of a lifestyle.
- We have two mischievous cats that have been in our lives for 9 and 8 years respectively.
- Due to my career we have moved around a bit… living in 3 States so far in our Marriage.
- We did move back t the hometown for a brief stint after my Masters (1.5 years) where J-Mom ended up working for the school district that I graduated from.
- For about 4 years I was in the Great Lakes Barbershop Chorus back in Grand Rapids, MI…a great bunch of guys and I learned a lot about singing and friendship there, as well as got to compete internationally 2 times.
- I still enjoy singing in other venues and have had the chance to sing in some interesting venues such as singing the National Anthem with a group for a Brewers Game last Memorial Dad…talk about fun!
- I have come to truly enjoy photography over the years and think that I have gotten to be pretty good at the pictures that I have taken….but I can always learn more.
Tag. You’re it.
Jeremy – Discovering Dad
Joey – Daddy Brain
Summer – Summersnook
Kristina – Music Mom of 2
Deb – Mom of 3 Girls