About the Product
Have a blast with the all-new Bop It® Smash game! The fast-flashing lights bolt from side to side challenging you to time it right and smash the light in one of the 3 Zone spaces to score. Play solo or challenge your friends. Go for the high score in the SOLO game. The quicker your reflexes, the higher you’ll score. Pass on the fun to your friends and see who can last the longest in PASS IT mode! Multiplayer mode lets up to 6 players get in on the fast-smashin’ action to see who can reach the highest level! No assembly! Just pick it up and play. Try it once and you’ll be hooked! The hardest part is putting it down.
My Take on the Product
I see this as a great party game that can be passed around from person to person as it is a bit repetitive, but still fun! There are a few options for you and for my family we enjoyed the solo setting (when we wanted to be competitive) as you receive points in this setting and can definitely compete against others. My eldest daughter enjoyed this the most of all of this and she can now completely whip me anytime that she plays against me… but that is ok. She is seven so you can see that the difficulty is set at the right level for young to old (yes I guess I am now getting older). All-in-all this was a fun game for the whole family!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Sign Up for the Divadom Newsletter
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a Bop It! Smash Thanks to Hasbro making it a fun @familygamenight –http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway #win #giveaway #familygamenight” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
- Like The Ultimate College Preparation Blueprint on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheUltimateCollegePreparationBlueprint (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until June 9, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org