About the Product
Philips Norelco wants to get you feeling confident before you head out. Sure, shaving is just part of being a guy, but it can also help you look great…no matter where you’re heading. The Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D will give you the shave you want in minutes. Use it wet with foam or dry without for a shave that’s just right for you.
Some features you’ll want to check out:
- Cordless for maximum power and freedom
- Strong battery with a quick charge that offers 50 minutes of use
- Turbo power boost button
- Indicators tell you when battery is low and when shaving heads need to be replaced
- Capable of wet and dry use
- Fully washable
- Slim handle with easy-grip so hands don’t slip
- Finished in a ruby black frame with LED display
- Cleaning brush and protection cap
- 2-year guarantee
SENSOTOUCH 3D SHAVER What makes it different from other shavers:
- GyroFlex 3D contour-following heads adjust seamlessly to every curve of your face, minimizing pressure and irritation on skin
- The shaving head has 3 specialized tracks: slots for normal hair ; channels for long or flat laying hair, and holes for the short test stubble
- The dual blade system built into the electric shaver lifts hairs to cut easily below skin level for a closer shave
- The Aquatec wet & dry seal lets you choose a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave
- Easy to use for precise mustache and sideburn trimming
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Razor @shaveexperts #giveaway – http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway ” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until November 25, 2011 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com