About Omaha Steaks
Omaha Steaks manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of premium steaks, red meats and other gourmet foods. These products are custom cut and packaged to serve the needs of our various markets. We are a family business and have been since our founding in 1917.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, our state-of-the-art business facilities include two manufacturing plants, a distribution center, and a freezer warehouse. In 1999, our new corporate and marketing offices opened, adjacent to our expanded telemarketing facility.
Markets nationwide and overseas include foodservice, mail order, incentive, telesales, retail stores, licensed restaurants sales to specialty and food stores, and in 1990, online sales. OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. was founded as a separate company to provide more comprehensive service and an incredible shopping experience for our customers. The brand, Omaha Steaks, has been promoted and advertised for 40 years and is positioned as the ultimate in superb service and quality.
Now more than 1,800 dedicated employees share in the success of the company and work diligently to assure customer satisfaction. Striving to be a premier employer, Omaha Steaks has won public recognition and awards for its benefits package and family-friendly policies, both locally and nationwide.
My Take on the Products
I have tried Omaha Steaks in the past, and each time that I have I have been completely impressed. From the moment that you receive the selected meats to the preparation and consumption, the experience that you have is great. The meats comes individually packaged in boxes and arrived in a cooler with dry ice so that everything came perfectly ready for quick preparation.
When we were ready to consume the meats I was very impressed with the choice grade of meats that you receive. The meats were very lean and perfectly trimmed. The potatoes were well packaged too.
In looking at the Omaha Steaks website, I was impressed to find that they have a little bit of everything for any person. From hot dogs to hamburgers to poultry and Angus Reserved beef, you can find almost anything (in regards to meat) on this site. I also will say that the prices were quite reasonable and they have many packs that allow you to get a mixture of a number of things depending on what you are looking for!
Overall, I was very impressed and I know that you will be also!
How would you like to win the below amazing prizepack, use the below form to enter this amazing giveaway. This contest will be open until June 12, 2012.
Omaha Steaks Prize Package:
Father’s Day Picnic
4 (4 oz.) Filet Mignons
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
1 (4 in.) Carnegie Deli Cheesecake
Total Retail Value of $136.00
All you need to do is subscribe to this blog and the visit the Omaha Steaks website – http://www.omahasteaks.com and then come back here and let me know what looks the best to you and what you would select on your first order!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Follow Omaha Steaks on Twitter (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away an @omahasteaks prizepack for #fathersday #giveaway - http://bit.ly/mMWH2L ” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
- Like Omaha Steaks on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/omahasteaks (Leave username in comment)
- Sign Up for the Ultimate College Preparation Blueprint Newsletter
- Like The Ultimate College Preparation Blueprint on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheUltimateCollegePreparationBlueprint (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until June 12, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]