Mamma Chia Gives You & Your Kids Everything You Need!
Mamma Chia offers the following suggestions to keep moms and kids happy and healthy:
- Snack smart. Poor choices can lead to hunger pains and afternoon slumps. Chia helps satisfy with fiber, nutrition, healthy fats and more. The Organic Chia Squeeze is a delicious lunch-box option that kids won’t want to trade away.
- The most important meal of the day. Eating a healthy, fulfilling meal in the morning sets the stage for a productive day of learning. Unlike its sugar-laden peers, Mamma Chia’s delicious Chia Granola Clusters are loaded with nutrition, including 10 grams of soy- and dairy-free protein. Pair them with some plain yogurt and fresh fruit for a quick and easy breakfast.
- Fuel your noodle. Omega-3 Fatty Acids feed the brain and keep it healthy. Mamma Chia snacks and beverages are loaded with Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which fuel the brain and keep it healthy.
- Mom’s secret weapon. Mamma Chia’s Energy Beverages keep you alert and lively with a boost of vitality to fuel your day from drop-off to dinner.
Why choose chia? Chia seeds are the richest plant-based source of Omega-3s on the planet. An excellent source of dietary fiber, complete protein and antioxidants, both the Maya and Aztecs held this ancient seed in high esteem for increasing vitality, strength, and overall good health.
This powerful little seed gave Janie Hoffman, founder and CEO of Mamma Chia, a renewed sense of vitality, energy and strength leading her to bring Mamma Chia to the masses. Details on her remarkable and inspiring story, as well as background information on all of Mamma Chia’s products, are included in this package.
Dedicated to offering delicious, nutrient-rich, organic foods and beverages powered by chia, Mamma Chia is a conscious and sustainable company that donates 1% of sales to support healthy, local food systems. All Mamma Chia products, are Non-GMO, gluten-free, Kosher, USDA Certified Organic, and honestly good for you!
My Take on Mamma Chia
I have been trying Mamma Chia over the last few weeks and have to same that I am impressed. Not only is there a ton of great health benefits when it comes to eating more Chia, but outside of this, the Mamma Chia products taste great too. In reviewing the products and the benefits of Chia I was really surprised to find the added benefit of protein that Chia offers, but also that it gives you healthy fat and fiber that can fill young bodies keeping filled longer than without. Finally Chia also offers all brain-friendly Omega-3s which again was not something I was aware of in the past. It’s also a great vitality boost to give people the energy they need to get from pick-up to bedtime. The mixture of flavors was also a great change. Mamma Chia offers you some very unique flavor combinations which was a lot of fun to try but also tasted great amazing too. I would highly recommend Mamma Chia to everyone!
- Share a comment about what you love about Chia?
- Share this giveaway socially and leave a comment on where you shared it
- ENTER THE GIVEAWAY –
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
I love that chia is a healthy snack and I am learning more and more about it. I have seen some really great recipes using chia that I want to try. I would love to win this one these products sound amazing.
I shared this giveaway on Twitter here is my link – https://twitter.com/myway070/status/907325037811687424
Kris B says
The health benefits of them! Chia seeds contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium!
I like the chia seed is an excellent source of dietary fiber, complete protein and antioxidants.
I shared on twitter
Christopher Sorel says
give a great creamy to my overnight oats
vickie couturier says
i havent tried it yet but it looks like it would be healthier than junk food
vickie couturier says
As a distance runner, chia is excellent for an extra energy boost. I normally add a bit to my morning oatmeal, great to start the day!
I shared the post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FireRunner2379/status/909436288159404034.
I like the health benefits, and I think the flavors sound delicious.
I shared on twitter