I am a Photographer, I take my camera with me wherever I go, but all of the training that I have had is self-taught. I have tried many things in the past, both artistic and non-artistic, but I always have known that there was more to what I could do if I just took the time and the classes to learn what I needed to learn.
This was where Legacy Learning Systems came in. I was asked to review their Learn and Master Photography System. This program is set up into 24 sessions and is led by Professional Photographer Vince Wallace. Vince Wallace makes these courses enjoyable. He opens your mind to the possibilities that you have within you to see and capture the art that exists in everything that surrounds you. Beyond this he lets you learn more about the camera and everything that this entails. With the fact that I just purchased a DSLR, this series of DVD’s was perfect as I was able to start from square one learning the things that I needed to learn to be the photographer that I always wanted to be.
The course is easy to follow, and I loved the fact that Vince shares with you the common frustrations and concerns of the photographer and takes you step by step through the stages of what you would need to do to be able to overcome any obstacle.
So come and learn the secrets of professional photographers! and explore this course today!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is taking himself to photography school,how about u? #Win a Legacy Learning Photography Course-http://bit.ly/lqRuzb #dadstalking” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until June 11, 2011 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org